Introducing ChainSafe Gaming
ChainSafe Gaming is a complete toolkit of web3 gaming products and services for studios, developers, and players that includes our web3.unity SDK, an NFT minter, and marketplace.
The ChainSafe Gaming docs is your portal to learn more about our products and services.
Web3.unity, An SDK To Bridge Unity NFT Games To The Blockchain
Your journey in blockchain-enabled gaming begins with the latest release of web3.unity.
web3.unity is an open-source gaming SDK written in C# and developed by ChainSafe Gaming. It connects games built in the Unity game engine to the blockchain. The library currently supports games built for web browsers (WebGL), iOS/Android mobile, and desktop. web3.unity is compatible with most EVM-based chains such as Ethereum, Polygon, Moonbeam, Cronos, Nervos, and Binance Smart Chain, letting developers easily choose and switch between them to create the best in-game experience.
Features of web3.unity
Out-of-the-box, web3.unity comes with Unity prefabs & tooling that will make building web3 games a little bit easier. These features include:
- In-game NFT minting
- Integrable live marketplace for NFTs minted in-game or from the ChainSafe Gaming Marketplace web UI
- Voucher-based NFT minting implementation
- WebGL & WebWallet builds for desktop, mobile (iOS or Android), and browser games
- web3 & social logins
- Sign & verify digital signatures
- Multiple ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 token interactions
- ... many more!
Ready To Get Started?
Current SDK Builds (v2.x)
Click here to open documentation for the latest version of web3.unity.
Legacy Builds (v1.6.x or lower)
Click here to open legacy documentation for web3.unity.
If you are new to web3.unity and blockchain-enabled gaming, we recommend that you read over these docs carefully, starting with Current SDK Builds (v2.x). If you are new to building with the Unity game engine, the Unity3D manual is another great place to start.
- Our Discord is an active community of game devs sharing tips and tricks with each other
- Our Twitter periodically provides news and updates, as well as share our community's work
- Our YouTube provides a set of video tutorials and how-to guides on using web3.unity:
All contributions are welcomed! The web3.unity docs is intended to be a living document and requires the contributions of many to be maintained.
Please use GitHub Issues to propose any large changes and to facilitate discussion and questions regarding content and structure.
It is recommended you review the Docusaurus docs to ensure you utilize its features correctly.
After making a PR, you can validate your proposed changes by clicking on the
View deployment link in the